Crazy Tribal Mask

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ironmountain

Reaction score
Zambia or West African or African tribal mask will pull up very similar masks...similar facial markings, teeth, different horn shapes though...
saw a few websites with similar decorative masks in the 75$ range...

Sir.Bottles

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Dabeel

I was under another house in the neighborhood a couple of days ago and found this interesting tribal mask.
The owner of the building has no idea where it came from and why it was under there, but he said I could keep it.

I guess I have some research to do in regards to whether it is a reproduction(tourist type) or the real deal.
Interesting to say the least.

Cheers,
Doug

698E7A808A4941BBBDB0EFA3ACFBE21D.jpg
How about wear it at night....[:D][:D][:D]

Michele Hamrick

Reaction score
The tribal masks usually represent the imaginable human forms. The mask in here is just a normal one and there isn’t anything you have to worry about. But the mask looks scary. People are using the tribal mask as a decorative. You can also try keeping it as a attractive artwork in your home.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Re: RE: Crazy Tribal Mask

I have a niece that has four or five of them on the wall in her living room. She is trying to collect them. Let me know if this is available. RED Matthews

ironmountain

Reaction score
Re: RE: Crazy Tribal Mask

google Guro Masks and you'll see tons of variations. long features, same mouth structures etc... or this mask...similar markings on face: Chockwe Pwo Mask [/h1]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26