dark green Midland Hotel bottle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hokeypix

Reaction score
Midland Hotel, Birmingham. Do you suppose it's from Birmingham, UK? Did it hold beer? Soda? Any info, value, etc. much appreciated! Thanks!

Bz77085.jpg

Attachments

• Bz77085.jpg
    Bz77085.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 179

IRISH

Reaction score
Hi hokeypix, welcome to the forum [:D] .
It is the style of bottle very often used for beer in the UK, Roger may know it but I think there are thousands of different ones in the UK so mabe not [;)] .
Where are you from in the world ?

hokeypix

Reaction score
hi irish...I'm based in upstate NY (near Woodstock). So I have no idea how this bottle ended up here. It came with a box of bottles I bought locally, most of which I believe were dug up.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Hokey
You say you are from near Woodstock ? My Dad is from Glenford , not far from Woodstock. My Grandfather dug alot in that area......Kingston , Woodstock , Glenford....You know that the old town of Glenford is underwater....Because they built the Ashokan Dam.......They moved Glenford up on the mountain....the whole town . Reckon there's any old bottles in the bottom of the lake ?????

hokeypix

Reaction score
small world! every now and then the reservoir gets low and apparently one can see the foundations of the buildings from the old towns.....

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcarulli