Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

DEFECTIVE 1970 CANADIAN CLUB BOTTLE WITH A SWING INSIDE BOTTLE

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Dec 24, 2020
Every Now And Then A Blind Squirrel Finds An Acorn .. Today As I Was Working With my Bottles i Found An Old 1970 Canadian Club 40 oz. Bottle On The Top Shelf Rear .It Was Very Dusty It Had A Tax Stamp 1970 So As I Wiped The Bottle I Noticed Something Inside . Maybe A Wire Or Fishing Line Attached To Both Sides .NO It Was A Glass Thread Attached To Both Sides . Have A Look .

Attachments

saratogadriver

Sep 10, 2009
I've seen birdswings in older bottles. They seem to happen with some frequency in umbrella inks for example, but I don't believe I've ever seen an ABM bottle with a bird swing.

Lucky that sucker didn't break. That would have been a particularly nasty shot of whiskey.

Jim G

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Dec 24, 2020
I've seen birdswings in older bottles. They seem to happen with some frequency in umbrella inks for example, but I don't believe I've ever seen an ABM bottle with a bird swing.

Lucky that sucker didn't break. That would have been a particularly nasty shot of whiskey.

Jim G
Thanks Jim For The Information, And Come back. That Would Have Been A Drink He Never Forgot.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melli25