Delaware dig...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

zombikaze

Reaction score
I went out on a dig with another member on here (soda bottle) this weekend and here is a video of our adventure!
http://youtu.be/Nc6ePvTdFDI

epackage

Reaction score
Cool dig, you lost me as a viewer with the music instead of actual bottle commentary...

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
I don't want to hear or care what you have to say, just lose the music.

botlguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: zombikaze

ORIGINAL: CALDIGR2

Come on guys that is why god invented the volume button[8D] It's all about the DIG!!!!!
That's what they / we / I am also trying to say, It's all about the dig. DIG????? If you're trying to communicate something then PLEASE listen to constuctive critisism and hear that you are annoying your audience. Please give us a narrative about what you are doing / finding, a good descrption of the bottles / items found. BTW, the 3 piece metal item you showed with ?????? looks to me to be a part of a gas light fixture. Sorry I don't have some crappy music to play while you are reading this.

P.S. Don't take this too seriously, I'm just a crusty, grumpy old curmudgeon with a strange sense of humor. [:mad:][8D]

TJSJHART

Reaction score
here's another comment,,, lose the music,,, just tell and show the treasures you find....we can tell you had a great time ..and i'm not a digger just a collector.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Yeah man I have to say it felt like I was at a mosh pit at the start of the flick then I was at a ho down at the end.

Everyone is right cool dig bad music. It drowns out the "bottle talk" Even if the music was a "lot" lower it would have been better, Just my 2 cents as fellow movie maker.[:D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: zombikaze

ORIGINAL: CALDIGR2

Come on guys that is why god invented the volume button[8D] It's all about the DIG!!!!!

yeah but you need to have a blend of HIGH and low so we can "hear the dig" I admit I have loud music on my vid's to but I also let people hear me talk about my dig. Its all about having fun I agree. But that music sucked man sorry.just sayin. The dig was cool though.

zombikaze

Reaction score
Did I take a wrong turn? This is a bottle forum and not American Idol? This was my very first dig and I had a blast. We found what we set to to find Delaware bottles...wish they were older but we always have next time. I made the video for Youtube and then posted it on Facebook and Twitter with good response. Now a bunch of people I know want to come on the next one. I just find it funny how off subject this is getting. I post on Facebook and all the posts are about digging and the finds and I post here and only thing that is talked about is something that takes one little click on (speaker icon) to mute.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960