Delaware dig...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: zombikaze

I post here and only thing that is talked about is something that takes one little click on (speaker icon) to mute.
The problem with clicking the sound off is that we don't know if the music has stopped and the actual dig and bottles found are being talked about by you guys...[;)]

zombikaze

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: TJSJHART

here's another comment,,, lose the music,,, just tell and show the treasures you find....we can tell you had a great time ..and i'm not a digger just a collector.

Why are you posting in a forum that starts with the word digging in a thread with the word dig? Now I find that funny!

TJSJHART

Reaction score
JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A DIGGER DOES NOT MEAN I CAN'T READ , ENJOY , AND COMMENT ON THEIR STORIES .....I'M LIMITING MY REPLY TO JUST THAT [8|][8|]

zombikaze

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: div2roty

A delaware dig wouldn't be complete without a clover or Fraims.

We found three Clovers and two Fraim that day. "soda bottle" is working at the site of the dig and dug today on his lunch break...He was going to call me later and let me know what he found.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
All people are saying is that the music didn't match the vid. It was to loud and off the topic. That's all. I don;t think anyone meant any harm.Take a little criticism with stride.You have to in this place [:)]

Or you could make a vid with still pix "no talking"

http://youtu.be/XST_1T_HgeU

appliedlips

Reaction score
Larry, thanks for the post. You took the time to post you don't need to worry what anyone else wants. If you posted pics some would tell you they werent good enough too and how to fix them.If you posted an ebay auction and linked it here some to promote it, some would tell you how to fix it. Its great, you don't even have to ask for help or know there is a problem until you post something and folks will let you know. Thank you again for taking your time to post.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Welcome here Larry.
m6.gif
Good luck with the new addiction..[:D]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Wow! Mr. Zombie, I would like to apologize on behalf of some of the members of this forum. Believe me, we are not all intolerant jerks. I, for one, greatly enjoyed the video, and I hope you make many more! You had some great finds, and I'm sure you'll have many more in the future... However, like other members, I would suggest some different music...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960