Delaware dig...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

ORIGINAL: OsiaBoyce

Just damn glad to see you working to get your bottles..........I guess it is a far greater reward than finding someone elses bottles in barrels and claiming them as your own.[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Did someone you know do this? No one on the forum did,thats for sure.

Why don't you shut your young azz up before I have to come to Kockasucka, Mississippi and pinch your head off. Make it look like hunting accident. Besides you wanna die before you ever have a girlfriend.[:D][:D][:D][:D]

TJSJHART

Reaction score
...I LIKE THIS FORUM...NO I LOVE THIS FORUM...ONE POST MAY BE THE ONE EVERYONE JUST LOVES THE NEXT IS A SAD STORY THAT GETS TO...EVERYONES HEART... ANOTHER JUST PISSES OFF EVERY OTHER PERSON AND ANOTHER JUST MAKES YOU LAUGH SO HARD YOU PISS YOUR PANTS ...SORRY IF OFFEND ANYONE ..BUT I ENJOY READING EVERY POST THAT I'M SUBSCRIBED TO AND I LOOK FORWARD TO OPENING EVERY ONE THAT IS DELIVERED TO ME [:D][:D] JEEZ I LOVE THIS PLACE

zombikaze

Reaction score
I'm not great at taking constructive criticism and see that the comments were made with no malicious intent. If I offended anyone I didn't mean to.

On our dig we found two of these "spiderweb" bottles with crown tops. It has one flat side but the web embossing is on the flat. On the rounded side it has a spot I think where the label went. The only markings are on the bottom. Has anyone seen this bottle before or know what it was?
IMG_1857.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

andy volkerts

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: carobran

Just damn glad to see you working to get your bottles..........I guess it is a far greater reward than finding someone elses bottles in barrels and claiming them as your own.[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Did someone you know do this? No one on the forum did,thats for sure.

Why don't you shut your young azz up before I have to come to Kockasucka, Mississippi and pinch your head off. Make it look like hunting accident. Besides you wanna die before you ever have a girlfriend.[:D][:D][:D][:D]
Geeez a bit harsh arent we[8D][8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Plumbata

Hell, why don't we dictate what color he needs to paint his house and what kind of vehicle he should drive while we're at it. [sm=rolleyes.gif]

LOL nice fora early Fri morning laugh. paint that house puce!!![8D]

GACDIG

Reaction score
Cool, I have been playing the Guitar for 30 years. I play music with everything I do. Love the Zeppelin Candy Container. Rock on Dig on.
gac

botlguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: zombikaze

I'm not great at taking constructive criticism and see that the comments were made with no malicious intent. If I offended anyone I didn't mean to.
TERRIFIC ! ! ! Now you are one of my favorite posters / members. Seriously ! ! I mean it ! ! That's the meaning of "Man Up". You have matured in a GOOD way. Now Rock On. Play what ever danged music you want to even if I hate it.

JGUIS

Reaction score
Nice dig guys! Not sure about the first song, but you can rock Type O on my computer any time.[;)]

madman

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: lexdigger

Personally, I turned the music UP! :p I could care less about the commentary and have always been a TJ&MC fan. Don't even get me started on Type O Negative!!! YES!!! m/

Do your thing and don't sweat the critics. Every digger does not have to document their finds like a journalist. I think it's refreshing to see younger diggers listening to cool music and finding what they are looking for.
nice finds! love jamc!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexTheBottleHunter