Dental floss

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bohdan

Reaction score
There you go.
A "good" teacher (or any teacher) would have taught you how to spell "Tiffany).

K6TIM

Reaction score
OK teacher so you know what it was tiffany so what's the problem DUD! Just trying to help you.I won't from now on big shot!

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
There you go.
A "good" teacher (or any teacher) would have taught you how to spell "Tiffany).

How come every time I see you on here your always trying to start a thing with somebody? Every time you start in on someone. All the rest of the time, it’s peaceful- just smooth sailing, with people who know a thing about mutual respect. What a happy guy you must be, from within. I’m sorry for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K6TIM

Reaction score
You people need to learn about bottles and glass first.I start something because you have "no" idea about glass or glass bottles.GO TO Historic bottle web site read it COMPLETELY then smart off to me Teacher
THIS IS ONLY A HOBBY FIRST OF ALL!

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
Well the "bad" teacher is a matter of of who and what teacher.So don't judge a book by it's cover!
I found a Tiffiny lamp shade,and all.So dumpster diving is name of the game!-TIM/K6TIM

Hey, around this crowd…. Garbage is where you find it, right? (I’ve been finding mine at the antique store lately). I haven’t done a good dumpster dive in years, so your taken me back…..

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
You people need to learn about bottles and glass first.I start something because you have "no" idea about glass or glass bottles.GO TO Historic bottle web site read it COMPLETELY then smart off to me Teacher

And besides that…. Your in the wrong room, Bo- this isn’t the jerk forum! K6…. How did u know that’s what I like to do is read everything I can find about glass and bottles as well as history of it all…. Love that stuff!

Newtothiss

Reaction score
You are reading the wrong stuff (kinda), you've been decades off...

Newtothiss

Reaction score
Hey, around this crowd…. Garbage is where you find it, right? (I’ve been finding mine at the antique store lately). I haven’t done a good dumpster dive in years, so your taken me back…..

"Antique store" lol. I'm in it for the dig

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
"Antique store" lol. I'm in it for the dig

Like 30 years back, me too! I’m still up for a good dig but they are fencing it all in, around here. The good thing about the antique store is I get to choose- while digging is a “you get what you get” kind of deal…. Much like the auction lots with all the strange stuff you don’t know what the heck it is? I’ve done so well on the “what the heck” things in those boxes, but would have thrown some $500 things in the trash if not for these guys, around here. A lot of the time, the antique store sells me straight from the dirt bottles- cleaning them is something I could give up easily, but still having to knock out the dirt clods!

Newtothiss

Reaction score
If it wasn't for the hunt, trek and dig, I'd never have all this useless pretty shit around the house lol.

To each his own..

People like me are why you get to stay clean and warm.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1