Did anyone see this $7000 bottle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AlexD

Reaction score
Thanks, epackage! And I'll raise you a screenshot [;)]

Picture2_zpsad018cce.png

(name is blocked, so he has a bit of privacy)

ncbred

Reaction score
How long does it take the guy to pay up? Its been a few days since my auctions have ended now.

AlexD

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ncbred

How long does it take the guy to pay up? Its been a few days since my auctions have ended now.

Give him about 2-3 days. He has quite a few purchases [;)]

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

ORIGINAL: OsiaBoyce

I gotta call BS on that one.
It sold Pat, feedback was left as well. He would have to be pretty stupid to 'fake' this and have to pay the Ebay fees...

5C96FC2BBE29404BB36262735C9A1752.jpg

Jim, I just thought there's something fishy about this one, and there is a reason why.

One being, I know a guy who is dealing w/ them directly. They [the shiek] wanted to do that to get off the ebay scene and to save everyone money i.e., ebay fees, just deal directly w/ the seller/ dealer.

Another is, although he has been paying large for some bottles........................I don't think he's idiot enough to pay $7k for a thirty dollar bottle.

Then I see 'name blocked', that shiek dude has 4 user names...................................so what if we know if he buys something, we already know what he's doing.

Nope not idiot enough.

AlexD

Reaction score
Well if we aren't looking at our fame on the bottle forum... [;)]

IMG_6517_zpsff7b8a0c.jpg

[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

AlexD

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: epackage

I gotta call BS on that one.
It sold Pat, feedback was left as well. He would have to be pretty stupid to 'fake' this and have to pay the Ebay fees...

5C96FC2BBE29404BB36262735C9A1752.jpg

Jim, I just thought there's something fishy about this one, and there is a reason why.

One being, I know a guy who is dealing w/ them directly. They [the shiek] wanted to do that to get off the ebay scene and to save everyone money i.e., ebay fees, just deal directly w/ the seller/ dealer.

Another is, although he has been paying large for some bottles........................I don't think he's idiot enough to pay $7k for a thirty dollar bottle.

Then I see 'name blocked', that shiek dude has 4 user names...................................so what if we know if he buys something, we already know what he's doing.

Nope not idiot enough.

If it means anything, he emailed me with his phone number to contact him and deal privately. Sorry I haven't said that yet, makes things kind of confusing.

epackage

Reaction score
Well whatever is going on it's very bizarre no matter how you slce. Alot of people are milking the cash cow for sure, makes me wish I collected Coke and Pepsi...

AlexD

Reaction score
makes me wish I collected Coke and Pepsi...

Maybe I should auction off some of mine on here with a trade or something of the sort. Give me a chance to get some different bottles/items and give others a chance to sell to him (if all goes as planned). [8|]

AlexD

Reaction score
I see our "Amethyst Purple Bottle Buddy" got wind of his buying too [;)]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEAUTIFUL-PURPLE-AMETHYST-GLASS-SS-COKE-STRAIGHT-SIDE-SCRIPT-COCA-COLA-BOTTLE-/161025828984

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEAUTIFUL-PURPLE-AMETHYST-GLASS-SS-COKE-STRAIGHT-SIDE-SCRIPT-COCA-COLA-BOTTLE/121109907649?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=002&category=1350&cmd=ViewItem

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEAUTIFUL-PURPLE-AMETHYST-GLASS-SS-COKE-STRAIGHT-SIDE-SCRIPT-COCA-COLA-BOTTLE-/121109908618?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c32b68c8a

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey