Diggers keyring.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
RobbyBobby64, When I first saw this implement, I thought it was COON WHISTLE then I read what you made it from. Very good idea!!!!!!!!! I might copy your idea as it seems to be a practical idea.
Good for reaching the unreachable itchy spots on my back too!
ROBBYBOBBY64

Old man digger

Reaction score
I have to throw this out there, why would you want to call a raccoon. It's a shame if trap them you have to let them go well. They have to be one of the most difficult rodents to to deal with.
A Coon Whistle is not for calling in Racoons...I could explain it here, but I'm not sure if you are a male or female? Its better if you look it up online!!!!
Racoons in my area are trapped and the hides get tanned, and the fur sold to the fur buyers. Their nickname is Garbage Bandits...

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
A Coon Whistle is not for calling in Racoons...I could explain it here, but I'm not sure if you are a male or female? Its better if you look it up online!!!!
Racoons in my area are trapped and the hides get tanned, and the fur sold to the fur buyers. Their nickname is Garbage Bandits...
Do you still use Coon Hounds. I read a story I'm sure alot of you are familiar with. Where the red fern grows. It was one of the few books I did read without being a school assignment. I loved the book. Great adventure story for a young person, I'll never forget it.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Didn't look it up but got it. Well you live in a state that realizes they have some use.

Old man digger

Reaction score
Do you still use Coon Hounds. I read a story I'm sure alot of you are familiar with. Where the red fern grows. It was one of the few books I did read without being a school assignment. I loved the book. Great adventure story for a young person, I'll never forget it.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
That is one of the only stories that EVER made me bawl...I do not hunt them with coon dogs. Mine is strictly calling and trapping.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS