diggin' days...straight side coke

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

onabininger

Reaction score
Taz and I had a great day digging yesterday..(and it sounds as if lots of other people were out there digging, too..)....the dump material dated roughly from 1880-1930 ...and I am as happy as clam if I find any bottle with embossing ...and I am even more thrilled if it doesnt have a crack or chip.....and we both found a few....I found a canning jar..1.) Frenchs Medford Brand Mustard...with the cover ..2.) a small early brown nip no embossing ...3.) a Slades salad cream... 4.) brown Armour Laboratories 5.) Horlicks Malted milk (dont yawn on that one)..6.) clear orange crush dated July 20 1920..chip in base....7.) amber medicine ..base embossed Hill something CO NewburghNY.. 8.) Donnell MD Lewiston Me..abm .....and my favorite and the first one I found( that was not chipped or cracked) 9.) straight sided emerald green coke bottle from Berlin NH....it is embossed Coca-Cola Berlin NH..Contents 7 fluid oz ..minimal case wear.....nice Nh bottle...ok its not a Stoddard..but pretty nice....

Xu62576.jpg

Attachments

• Xu62576.jpg
    Xu62576.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 83

onabininger

Reaction score
and a pic of the rest ...and does anyone have any idea of value of the coke....happy diggin days..

Ig11277.jpg

madman

Reaction score
i agree with cap nice digs !! love the frenchs and the armor bottle best of luck mike

capsoda

Reaction score
I was gonna snipe that bottle but one of our seasonal freak thunder storms put out the power and I missed it.[:mad:]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75