Digging in N. Dakota

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wilkie

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

(Oops, started to post under my wife's 'log-in')Anyhow, Your user name is pretty offensive....
I'm a kitty lover too Joe, I take mine every where I go using this carrier I purchased recently.

7CD4498ABBEB40EEB47FAF780DE4C87D.jpg

Attachments

• 7CD4498ABBEB40EEB47FAF780DE4C87D.jpg
    7CD4498ABBEB40EEB47FAF780DE4C87D.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 59

Atlas

Reaction score
Ok so CatKicker has a username that violates the PC sensibilities of some. But his job is harnessing the power of wind, which is totally PC. So I figger we're all good. (This observation reveals my inner Libra striving for balance!)

Umm, can we get back to old bottles please?

ajohn

Reaction score
Here we go again....This is way better than TV.
Hey Wilks,That was funny!Rude,but funny(the cat carrier)

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Hey,...I can "eat crow" with the best of them.....[:)] Matt had it right, I had it wrong.

Anyhow, Over the years I've operated dozer, sno-cats, backhoe and a variety of other equipment for a living, but never heard that term hung on it....(at least not in this neck of the woods.) Thanks, Joe
ORIGINAL: sweetrelease

joe ,he works in construction ,so i think his name means he works or "kicks" around cat machines! just my guess.but even if it did mean kicking of cats i would think he is kidding and maybe we all should lightin up a bit[;)]. this country is loaded with too many people that are offended by just about everything[:-]. just my two cents ~matt oh yea sorry "kicker" good job on the bottle ,but beware that is how i got started and now ,well i'm just sick[;)]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete