digging one day sorrow the next joy ..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DIGGERTREV

Reaction score
Hi all just thought i would report in from oz and tell about my last dig .
Hot as hell , flys big enough to cart you off , wind ,dust all in all not a bad day BECAUSE i had a strike 5 codds a tooths invicta a few big spade beers another from wagga wagga and a nice mauve bottle ,smith and lambert highet railway station moorrabin melbourne ,
plus a brass bell and a maddick .
You all know how it goes i am out roaming around for three days walking , looking , poking all to no avail and then a shimmer in the distance on arrival a small mound and plenty of color ,the heart quickens i tentativley take my first shovel full nothing but broken glass 1,2,3,4,5, shovel fulls more of the same then poking out from the dirt and ash a neck a marble bottle, i get down scraping away the dirt carefully praying for it not to be broken yes oh yes at last some luck and as i said at the start it ended up a memorable day .
As i say never give up just look again tomorow , anyway enough ranting from me happy digging all and good luck
DIGGERTREV. OZ

73020ABEBDC4436297A42A5B1C47E1A5.jpg

Attachments

• 73020ABEBDC4436297A42A5B1C47E1A5.jpg
    73020ABEBDC4436297A42A5B1C47E1A5.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 77

swizzle

Reaction score
Can you try to post your pic again? It does seem to be working. And how about a nice group photo of your best cods in an aussie sunset? That be awesome. Swizzle

Monsonant

Reaction score
DIGGERTREV , Welcome to the forum .....( I've been away awhile .. but we used to have some manners around here).
You got it .... Persistance and a postive attitude will find you a lot of bottles .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers