Digs from a recent trip to NY

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Some really nice stuff, that Ginger Beer is killer...

ILUV2DIG

Reaction score
Yeah that ginger beer really made me happy. I will take some more close up pics later. I'm kind of wondering about that teal squat. Its not iron pontiled but it looks like it could easily have been. It was a great time.

ScottBSA

Reaction score
Love the central NY stuff. What's on the teal squat? Were these dug in one spot?
Thanks for showing.

Scott

ILUV2DIG

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ScottBSA

Love the central NY stuff. What's on the teal squat? Were these dug in one spot?
Thanks for showing.

Scott

The squat is old. It is embossed D.G. HALL. I have heard it was from Providence R.I. but I have no clue on value. Sure is a nice teal color though.

ILUV2DIG

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Nice stuff ahhhh the ole Giraffe bottle. I still have the one I dug as a kid [:D]

Rick, would you believe in all the years I have been digging old bots, this is the first "Giraffe" bottle I have dug? LOL! I gave it to my daughter...she loves it[:D]

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ILUV2DIG

let me try uploading another pic

41B5A2AE9F744E1A8B119231EEC56399.gif
I know where the CLARKE & WHITE comes from. SARATOGA!!!!!!!!
nice bottles

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

Nice stuff ahhhh the ole Giraffe bottle. I still have the one I dug as a kid [:D]

Rick, would you believe in all the years I have been digging old bots, this is the first "Giraffe" bottle I have dug? LOL! I gave it to my daughter...she loves it[:D]

Nice gift[:)] == I originally gave it to my mom but I took it back 30 years later.Its collecting dust at my house now lol

ILUV2DIG

Reaction score

Nice gift[:)] == I originally gave it to my mom but I took it back 30 years later.Its collecting dust at my house now lol

I know they are a common bottle, but these days I am happy to find anything ya know...good old dumps are getting harder and harder to locate, and im not getting any younger. LOL! Hope your getting out to dig some buddy! Have you ever dug a squat like the teal one in my pics? I like that one a lot.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward