Dilema - keep or recycle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

VTdigger

Reaction score
I'd keep it, I personaly have dug quite a few bottles with chips even some bigger than average breaks though mostly whole. I think most old bottles are so pretty, it doesn't even matter to me in there "mint", since I just collect and don't sell them and never plan to. whatever you do is up to you though, you could donate it to a thrift store or just leave it at a dump for someone to find, I'm sure someone would want it even if it's got cracks and chips.

RonJonbold

Reaction score
I think I'd keep that but not for a major collection or anything. If you have some use for it where its flaws will actually improve matters, like in a garden as suggested above, that would make it worthwhile. It's something you don't see on the market anymore at least. If you find another one in better condition, then recycle that one.

Stardust

Reaction score
I would beautify it with my crafty hands and magical fingers [;)] Oh yeah, I would and it would be a keeper for sure. People would bow in front of it ~ They would indeed ~ star ~*

Wangan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

That's called keep 'til something better comes along. It may not be tomorrow so if you like it, keep it.
I like the script lettering for what it's worth.

+1[;)]

treasurekidd

Reaction score
All right, all right, the ayes have it. I'll find a spot on my shelf somewhere for it, at least until a better example turns up. Thanks for your votes everyone!

KBbottles

Reaction score
If you dont keep it, leave it somewhere in the woods where a hiker or someone else can find it and possibly get interested in the hobby.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide