Discovered a new local bottle today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

logan.the.collector

Reaction score
I made my first trip to my bottle dump this year and found a broken bottle from Tupper Lake NY that was previously undiscovered. Unfortunately it is too broken to be fully identifiable, but there are no sodas or beers I have seen in this design in a 24 ounce variety. West End Brewing Co. is the only company that even had "Co." in the name and didn't look like this, so I don't know what this one could be.
20210404_170342.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
I made my first trip to my bottle dump this year and found a broken bottle from Tupper Lake NY that was previously undiscovered. Unfortunately it is too broken to be fully identifiable, but there are no sodas or beers I have seen in this design in a 24 ounce variety. West End Brewing Co. is the only company that even had "Co." in the name and didn't look like this, so I don't know what this one could be.
View attachment 222751

there often is still the odd local bottle were not aware of even if you think you've seen everything , it seems there is still some we haven't

I'd imagine there is local bottles from my area I've yet to see in person

logan.the.collector

Reaction score
there often is still the odd local bottle were not aware of even if you think you've seen everything , it seems there is still some we haven't

I'd imagine there is local bottles from my area I've yet to see in person
It's really fascinating. I seem to come across a new one every year or two. Now I gotta get to the bottom of this one and identify what it is haha.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Have you ever heard of the Wawbeek Spring Water Co. of Tupper Lake?

bottles_inc

Reaction score
Sucks when you find something new but there's nothing identifiable! I had the same thing about 2 weeks ago but didn't even bother posting it because i was in the dumps. This is either an unlisted variant or new unlisted company. Either way, what the hell am I supposed to do with this? Nothing at all I suppose
20210326_181142.jpg

logan.the.collector

Reaction score
Sucks when you find something new but there's nothing identifiable! I had the same thing about 2 weeks ago but didn't even bother posting it because i was in the dumps. This is either an unlisted variant or new unlisted company. Either way, what the hell am I supposed to do with this? Nothing at all I suppose View attachment 222761
It's certainly sad when you find one like that I agree a hundred percent. I left my piece at the dump, but I at least got the photo. Hoping to find more pieces to confirm its identity!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583