does anything catch your eye in these pics?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Celtics22

Reaction score
it is a Brady brothers from new york its probably one of the most common colored strap sides with embossing but still is probably worth around 20 dollars.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Nothing there I'm familiar with, but I do like the design of the cobalt flask in Pic 7. Probably a late issue repo as nobody else mentioned anything great about it, I know nothing of flasks...but it's pretty.

logueb

Reaction score
First, I'd find out if the Seller wants to sell the entire collection or let you pick and choose. I counted 87 items in the photos which range anywhere from 50 cents (or less) for some to $10 (or more) for some. So it would depend if you wanted to start a collection with this group what your offer for the whole group would be. I am very frugal when it comes to buying groups of bottles, because I have such a large collection of some of these pictured anyway. Good Luck .

glass man

Reaction score
I THINK THE WHISKEY AT THE FAR RIGHT,BOTTOM PICTURES IS A "GOLDEN WEDDING" WHISKEY[ I THINK] ,HAS COLORING LIKE CARNIVAL GLASS. NO BIG DEAL,BUT REMEMBER HAVING ONE IN THE 70S AND BROUGHT BACK GOOD MEMORIES.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers