Drug Addict or Sick?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
I have 6 of these cool little bottles, in 3 sizes. First of all, I know there is a name for them, but I can't recall it. These are bottles that held contents for syreinges, you stick the needle in the cork, and fill up the needle thing and then use it....They all say TCW Co. USA on the bottom.
#1 - What could have possibly been in these? They were with household products and sodas, you know, the usual family stuff....Were people allowed to inject themselves with medicine in the 40s and 50s?
#2 - Are they worth anything? - I've never seen anyone mention this type of thing.....

AHIA (Any Help Is Appreciated) <<<Sick of typing that out thats my new abbreviation because im just that lazy[:D]

Xv63578.jpg

Attachments

• Xv63578.jpg
    Xv63578.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 58

swizzle

Reaction score
Is the household dump your digging part of a farm? I found the same bottles in a farm house dump. I figured they were probabely vaccinations for the dairy cows the farmer owned. If I'm wrong please correct me. I have a few of these bottles myself and have been wondering the same thing myself. I carefully take the top off and it looks like a mini moonshine jug. I doubt they'd be worth much of anything except for a collection of tiny bottles or crafts. Swiz

GuntherHess

Reaction score
They are made by Wheaton Millville NJ.
I expect they are medicines for animals...cows , sheep, pigs, whatever.
I wouldn't think they have much value.

bubbas dad

Reaction score
my parents use to rent a house way back in the woods. one day i found the trash pile and there were alot of similar vials. my grandparents knew the people who originaly owned the house. they told me that the woman was diabetic and the vials were for insulin. i can't tell the size in your picture but they look very similar.

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
my cousin is a pharmacist and he thought it was insulin to but it was on a farm and that makes sense too

Bixel

Reaction score
I live very near a large town dump, and you see hundreds of those things! You can tell they were used alot, and some I stay away from because they still have stuff in them.[:'(]

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi razorsedge, i have a couple of these with label and contents. it's about 4" tall and has an owens illinois mark. rhona

Nl31043.jpg

Attachments

• Nl31043.jpg
    Nl31043.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 61

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member