Dug my first case gin!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

KBbottles

Reaction score
I know it's nothing too special or valuable, but I have been wanting to dig one of these whole for a very long time and finally did! One of those bottles that you really enjoy finding and keep for a very long time, despite the lack of embossing, scarcity, etc... This one is just all about the love of digging old glass and appreciating a nice looking hand-blown bottle. [:D]

65BAF97FA8624FE4A9A71A9615FC7384.jpg

Attachments

• 65BAF97FA8624FE4A9A71A9615FC7384.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 53

botlguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: KBbottles

I know it's nothing too special or valuable, but I have been wanting to dig one of these whole for a very long time and finally did! One of those bottles that you really enjoy finding and keep for a very long time, despite the lack of embossing, scarcity, etc... This one is just all about the love of digging old glass and appreciating a nice looking hand-blown bottle. [:D]
Congratulations on a neat find, never dug one myself. Your sentiments capture the true essence of bottle digging / collecting IMHO.

LC

Reaction score
Never dug a whole one either . Got in a small dump years ago . I Everything in it looked like it was intentionally broken . I counted around fifty case gins , all broke . That's a good find , everyone needs at least one !

adshepard

Reaction score
I was ecstatic when I found my first case gin and still love finding them. Congratulations.

Alan

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Nice that looks like the one I was trying to sell at the show. I bought it on eBay years ago. never dug one in a dump or privy.
"Ya never know what your gonna git" [:D]

LC

Reaction score
I have an unembossed one on a shelf in the garage , bought it as well . Only one I have ever had .

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: KBbottles

I know how you feel, Friday I dug my first Warner Safe Cure. First one that was all in one piece and not cracked.[:)]Congats, Randy

Conch times

Reaction score
I found endless Tops and bottoms but only one whole bottle! That was a good day!!
Congratulations, nice find! Very clean!!

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
Nice find, common or not they are great bottles. What a thrill to find one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4