Dug My First Christmas Ornament

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sunrunner

Reaction score
ok , your getting out there and finding stuff , good effort.

iggyworf

Reaction score
cool stuff! I hope too get out to find some things as soon as my work ends. About Thanksgiving time.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Not sure if I can get back out like I want next week. Seems like everyone is too busy to enjoy himself anymore.

logueb

Reaction score
Great that you are out there digging and posting. Love the christmas ornament. Amazing that it survived. The rectangular milk glass appears to be a lid for a cold cream. Does it have a lip on the underside ? Can't remember the name right now. Buster

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
It doesn't, Buster. I went back today, pulled out more pavers, 1 relatively interesting bottle in that the label looks to be actually painted and not applied, and some cans older than the ones above. Also got cut and had no bandages, so I just let it drip all over and kept wiping it on the remains of the building, bricks, logs, even bottles. :/Good Halloween theme for it now alongside the thick ground-spider webs all over. I also froze when I heard what sounded like Police Scanner right at the crest of the hill not too far beyond me...

logueb

Reaction score
Next time wrap the cut with cobwebs. It will stop the bleeding. Old Wife Tale from down here. Buster

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen