Dump Diggin on My Birthday--with Buffalo Bill & Mr Badger

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lexdigger

Reaction score
I'm gonna guess a CW Robacks barrel bitters... but that's just wishfull thinking! LOL The teal bottle looks a lot like a Palmer's I have. Hell of a way to spend your BD/Anniversary. The wife and I are going out tonight to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. One of the BEST years of my Life!!! I'll drink one for ya Rick! Happy Birthday!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: lexdigger

I'm gonna guess a CW Robacks barrel bitters... but that's just wishfull thinking! LOL The teal bottle looks a lot like a Palmer's I have. Hell of a way to spend your BD/Anniversary. The wife and I are going out tonight to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. One of the BEST years of my Life!!! I'll drink one for ya Rick! Happy Birthday!

One year, god bless ya Lex ,its been 24 for me,and look im still partly sane [8D]

swizzle

Reaction score
Man I almost expect to see a leash on The Badger attached just outside that hole. [:D][:D] That's awesome man. I found a little more of your number 1 fan today. I'll get her cleaned up and post a pic soon. Just missing her hands. Well anyways. I'm glad you had a blast and that teal is a sweetie for sure. Swiz

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
(Tip: if you get married on your B day,you wont forget your anniversary)
Hah! I just figured out where 'slick' comes in.
Happy anniversary.
Dr. Petzolds on the ribbed thingy?? (Never mind this. I see now that it was a Drakes).

glass man

Reaction score
Happy everything to yall and no RICK YOU AIN'T HAFL SANE EITHER!!![8D] At the most 3/4 ths...but then look at who is writting this!![:D] JAMIE

THE BADGER

Reaction score
HEY GUYS WHATS HAPPENING,HAD A BLAST DIGGIN WITH RICK AND BILL TODAY.AND WE DIDNT HIT THE MOTHERLOAD BUT THE FIRST PICK WE DID FIND AFTER YOU LEFT RICK IT WAS A COBALT BLUE CONE INK.I WILL THROW A FEW PICTURES ON TOMORROW I PROMISE.WE ALSO GOT 2 COINS MINE WAS A 1903 INDIAN HEAD PENNY BUT DONT KNOW WHAT BILL'S WAS YET.HAPPY B-DAY RICKER AND TELL YOUR BETTER HALF HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TOO,REMEMBER HOW LONG SHE HAS PUT UP WITH YOU THAT MUST BE LOVE. BADGER

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem