Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Dump Truck Finds

southfork

Feb 14, 2020
Some beautiful finds there! I'm really curious about those cobalt blob tops as well. Assuming you're in California those are likely some extremely good finds. I think I also spy a pontilled ink in that box. Plus lots of local druggists. I'd love to be finding stuff like that!

Attachments

Kheidecker

Feb 15, 2020
you come by a diggers dream.you got some $ there in bottles. Id take the whole week off of work and go get muddy all week. I'd get what you can get while you can get it because after that whatever's down there may never ever be seen again.did ya clean off that green slender tall bottle in the back? I'd like to see what that looks like cleaned off.

southfork

Feb 14, 2020
you come by a diggers dream.you got some $ there in bottles. Id take the whole week off of work and go get muddy all week. I'd get what you can get while you can get it because after that whatever's down there may never ever be seen again.did ya clean off that green slender tall bottle in the back? I'd like to see what that looks like cleaned off.
Yes I was told its a capers ? Bottle

Attachments

CanadianBottles

May 24, 2014
Yes, capers indeed. Looks continental European in origin. And wow those two you posted are beautiful! Like Kheidecker said, those are worth serious money. The ink is even better than I expected.

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
Wow, Some nice bottles there, The Cobalt Blue Bottles are Killer. Some of those look like 1850 &/or 1860's with the open pontil Ink & iron/graphite pontil. Definitely go back for more. That's a diggers Dream find. Congrats. LEON.

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
This one ? all these bottles are packed with silt I think that's what saved them .
YES, That one. that one is a Hutch or Hutchinson Bottle. What does it say in front of the Casey? Doesn't look like Owen? Curious. THANKS, LEON.

southfork

Feb 14, 2020
YES, That one. that one is a Hutch or Hutchinson Bottle. What does it say in front of the Casey? Doesn't look like Owen? Curious. THANKS, LEON.
Hugh Casey Eagle Soda Works we have a cobalt OWEN CASEY EAGLE SODA WORKS with SAC CITY on the reverse side .

Patagoniandigger

Jan 16, 2020
Far away South: Argentina
Bottles and other artifacts from soil being dug from one construction site and dumped at another .View attachment 202525
Surprise me very much to see many survivors from such an event.
Tell me is the green bottle at left side of the pickles (hexagonal) a poison one?
The other green tall one behind is interesting to me and the amber "female" shaped (behind the pottery) too.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hidden treasures