Earthquakes and Hurricanes!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
I just felt it here. Wish I had grabbed the camera, but I was a little flustered with everything shaking so much! It still feels like the earth is moving. I better go check outside. I know there was one in VA, but it looks like there was one in NY too. Does anyone know? You can report what you felt, or any damage here
(Click on Report Unknown Event)

nydigger

Reaction score
Not one here, though we did feel Virginia's. I was laying on the bed watching tv when the house shook for about 30 seconds

swizzle

Reaction score
I didn't feel it but some of the office ladies did. One of the gurls said her water bottle was just a bouncing around. They were all scared. I work next to a loud machine so I never even noticed it. Swiz

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I imagine you have a few bridges to check out now, eh? [;)]

annie44

Reaction score
I live in Alexandria, VA and was home from work today due to bronchitis. Woke from a nap to my whole house shaking and a loud rumbling noise. It was really confusing and I had no idea what was happening.

Once things settled down and I learned it was an earthquake I made a beeline for the bottle cabinet. Everything looks okay, but I'm afraid to look too close!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen