EASTON PA DIG

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pa digger

Reaction score
another pic

Tr49678.jpg

oldshoe4u

Reaction score
What are all of the taller large bottles in the back left, are they milk bottles?

oldshoe4u

Reaction score
When you dig in groups like that do you guys split the bottles btwn everyone, if so what about the real rare singles?
BOB

pa digger

Reaction score
BOB I try to only dig with 2 other people at one time to make things easy. But there comes a time when you can run into a problem with the split. What i try to do is the person that got the permission get's 1st pick but i also try to split the items up on an equal basis between the crew. If we dig 20 bottles 19 at a value of $100.00 ea and 1 at a value of $400.00 . The person that has 1st pick if he wants that one can choose to pick it but would loose 3 other picks. That would keep things fare for everyone. If he does not want the $400 bottle and another person does then the same rules would apply to that person. If we all decide that we do not want the better bottle then we sell it and split the cash between the crew.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi pa digger, nice finds. the clear bottle on the far right frt., is that an embossed diamond pattern on it? hard to tell by the pic. thanks, rhona

madman

Reaction score
that is a very nice find , i would be in heaven congrats mike

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem