1855 to1861 C.I.&SONS UNION CLASPED HANDS SHEARED TOP BLUE-GREEN FLASK MADE IN BIRMINGHAM, PA.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

miker

Reaction score
I got a similar one but mine has the A&DHC in ribbon below Eagle. out of like 15 different ones don't have that one. If dated that old, surprised no Iron Pontil? Leon.
HI IT IS MIKER THE1855 TO 1861 C.I.&SONS FLASK I DROP IT TO $300.00 ON EBAY THANK YOU MIKER

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
The price isn't the issue, the false advertising is the issue. The listing does not state that it's a broken bottle, it calls it a "unique" "sheared top" bottle. Sheared top has a specific meaning, it doesn't mean that the lip got sheared off when someone threw the bottle down the privy.

miker

Reaction score
The price isn't the issue, the false advertising is the issue. The listing does not state that it's a broken bottle, it calls it a "unique" "sheared top" bottle. Sheared top has a specific meaning, it doesn't mean that the lip got sheared off when someone threw the bottle down the privy.
I WAS NOT IN THE 1855 OR 1861 SO I DONOT KNOW IF IT WAS SHEARED OR BROKEN AND YOU DONOT EITHER THANK YOU MIKER

miker

Reaction score
HI IT IS MIKER I REWARDED MY ITEM THANK YOU MIKER

hemihampton

Reaction score
a real true shear top would most likely be a older open pontil in my opinion but I'm no expert. Leon.

GAjosh

Reaction score
You have negative reviews of selling oiled bottles as clean so its no surprise youre trying to pass off a damaged bottle as "sheared top" or "broken lip".

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

miker

Reaction score
You have negative reviews of selling oiled bottles as clean so its no surprise youre trying to pass off a damaged bottle as "sheared top" or "broken lip".

THANK YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

GAjosh

Reaction score
THANK YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
Thankyou and no problem at all. Ill even help out some more and post your seller name and review so everyone can find you. Try to help you get some free advertisement.
615a112948fbec0990d835df32208e7c.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen