eBay bottle Damaged or Not

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Just a little insite on this guy.. he is local to our area.. Has had 3 ebay id's and wants to buy every thing for pennies on the dollar and what ever you have for sale is junk!! Till he buys it then its gold !!! not well liked in the local circle of bottle hounds!!! And passes bad Checks!!

druggistnut

Reaction score
Boy, that guy sure had the "how dare you" attitude, in full force.
Below is a copy of what I sent to him, through his ebay auction. Want to bet on whether he will post it, for everyone to read?
Bill

Hello,
I have dug, collected, bought and sold bottles for almost 40 years.
In your gallery of photos, top left picture, there is what you refer to as "a gouge." The third little divot from the bottom contains an impact fracture. It is VERY obvious. It looks like an X or a cross.
Your reply has been posted on antique bottle sites, where MOST of the reputable collectors from across the country post messages.
I would suggest you re-word your auction to reflect the obvious damage, rather than trying to skirt the issue and limiting your future buyers.
Bill Heatley
President, Flint FOHBC Club

privvydigger

Reaction score
I bid 199.99 with 3 sec left and found out I was blocked. The hole thing was blown out of perportion by HIM....the idiot. That bottle is a 7 to 9 on hard to find.
He could of did well just being forthcoming showing better pics.....of damage

privvydigger

Reaction score
I liked how we can call on each other for info and support......The glass is the glass is the glass......That's why we look......I'm diggin the next couple a days
Everyone have a great week!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.