Ebay dilemma

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sloughduck

Reaction score
How about a "Murder of Lawyers";oops that would insult crows sorry.
ORIGINAL: bostaurus

So, as long as you do not sell something that will bring a herd of lawyers (or is it a gaggle of lawyers) down on them , problems dismissed with a wave of the royal hand..

sloughduck

Reaction score
Do you have hius seller Id, I don't want to bid on anything he might put on. Thanks
ORIGINAL: blobbottlebob

It looks like this thread is winding down. IF I can figure out what ebay is doing with the seller - I will post updates as they occur.

Once again, I want to thank everyone for their kind support. You made a crappy experience on ebay about as fun as it could be. Thanks again. You guys (and gals) are the best!

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Update.
I just checked the seller's auctions and he still has nothing up.That means he has taken at least a month off from listing. His feedbacks are winding down with no new transactions. I am still the only negative (but nothing much has been happening). I'll update again for any change in status.

epackage

Reaction score
I just dropped him from my watch list BBB, hope a lesson has been taught to him on this whole thing....last sale was on the 9th...

div2roty

Reaction score
In the past he would list a few things a week for several weeks in a row and then nothing for several weeks/months. This may be a suspension, but it may not, as it follows his past action. I bought something from him years ago and have sort of followed his sales since.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Thanks Div2,
I'm trying to check in from time to time to see if he's back, if he re-lists the one I bought, if he gets any more negatives, etc . . .

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen