Ebay dilemma

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

saratogadriver

Reaction score
That dialogue reads in english as "blow off". You have every right to be frustrated by that. As the complainant, I would think you would have some right to know what "action" is being taken (if any).

Jim G

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Bob you just dont speak Fleabayese. Let me translate : Seller is a bad boy , he no get ice cream after dinner tonight. End of case.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
As the complainant, I would think you would have some right to know what "action" is being taken (if any).
Saratoga Jim,

Let me explain this to you (based on my new enlilghtened staus).

Just because you complain about someone - you do not magically acquire some kind of amazing power that would allow you to see what it is that happens behind the curtain at ebay. IF they did allow people to see behind the curtain, that person might quickly realize that they are disappointed by the gears and wheels. Therefore, ebay must insist that privacy covers everything.

(No soup for you!)

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
It makes you wonder what you actually have to do to get in trouble on Ebay.
Probably question what they are doing in a live chat. Watch, I'm going to get banned for it.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
what you actually have to do to get in trouble on Ebay.

Well, selling fire grenades with carbontetrachloride or Civil War loaded Burnside cartridges didnt seem to make them too happy.

I would say not paying your final auction fees pi_ss_es them off pretty well.

Starting a competeing online auction site the the name ______Bay (fill in the blank) REALLY seems to get thier attention.

bostaurus

Reaction score
So, as long as you do not sell something that will bring a herd of lawyers (or is it a gaggle of lawyers) down on them , problems dismissed with a wave of the royal hand..

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
It looks like this thread is winding down. IF I can figure out what ebay is doing with the seller - I will post updates as they occur.

Once again, I want to thank everyone for their kind support. You made a crappy experience on ebay about as fun as it could be. Thanks again. You guys (and gals) are the best!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen