Email scam or is Eric in trouble????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wangan

Reaction score
Ask him what he is wearing while waiting for you at the Airport so that you will know how to find him and then report him to Scotland Yard for some pretty silver braclets.[:D]

towhead

Reaction score
Oh yes, some interesting grammar! Can't wait to see if you get a response!-Julie

Stardust

Reaction score
THAT IS FUNNY and yet NOT! I USUALLY GO TO SNOPES .COM and Google the first line when something looks fishy....I usually find the scam of the week and alert my friends to relax... : ) . I think facebook has some kind of FISHY THING GOING ON, going on twice they have asked me for my cell phone # or credit card info when looking at at pic someone has put up. HAS THAT HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE? : /

mjl3688

Reaction score
Hahaha. Nice Charlie. Only a fellow Jersey boy would have the humor to scam a scammer! I dig it, unlike privydigger I'm sure.

Wangan

Reaction score
I dont use Facebook but there is a young man in trouble for some sort of pop-up hack he put on there and they were at least two days trying to rid it off the site.Maybe it has to do with this.I dont give out any info. at all.As a matter of fact,Coca Cola wants info. from me about 3 collapsed Sprite cans that were non carbonated.One in each of 3 different 12 packs and I guess they will have to figure out where they came from by themselves because I threw away the cartons with the code numbers on them without thinking and I wont give them my phone number or other info..Looks like they need to do more quality checks.I hope someone will get hired because of it but I doubt it.I may have passed up a chance at a case of free Sprite.At least thats how they used to try to rectify some problems.

P.S. I got laughed at on here for repeating whats on Snopes.I guess they are not trustable.Who really knows what is true on the net.

Stardust

Reaction score
Wagan, I wonder if that is what the big shut down was all about last week that had all those who really care "freaked out." lol!

Your right I don't trust a lot out there, but I decided it was time to join in with the family fun. Someone did recently tell me that snopes is not always right. I forgot about that, but a lot of the stuff people are sending me is scam stuff that is like 10 years old.

Fred you are very funny ~

ncbred

Reaction score
yeah, the "any ting" kind of gave it away, lol

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I am happy to report that Eric is home now, safe and sound! I just can't believe how different he looks after the London mugging...

AF3D734E94FA4021947068E492D25881.jpg

Attachments

• AF3D734E94FA4021947068E492D25881.jpg
    AF3D734E94FA4021947068E492D25881.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 71

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem