Embossed maple leaves

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mctaggart67

Reaction score
Some Canadian maple leaves have zero points, most especially when it counts, like my Toronto Maple Leafs, who went from challenging the Bruins for tops in their division to dropping out of play-off contention in three quick weeks.

143Tallboy

Reaction score
I'm not sure what these bottles were used for either but I can confirm I've dug at least one complete example and several broken ones in dumps in Central/Eastern Ontario.

botlguy

Reaction score
mctaggart67 said:
Gosh, I knew you Canucks spelled funny, as in Colour vs. Color, but this must be like the old Ebonics of the USA a number of years back. [8D][:)][:D] Kidding of course. From that eBay listing.For bidding is light purple glass botle (soda?) mark "T.A.LYTLE Co.Ltd - TORONTO".The botle is 12,5 inchs tall and comming with maple leafs decoration- no scratch, no cracks.The color of botle is light,light ourple What colour is ourple?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Oh, the pickle packers. May be ketchup, wine, juice, syrup or any number of food stuffs. I doubt pickle were in it though.

143Tallboy

Reaction score
Apparently they made a "Canada Brand" ketchup, this would be a good bottle for it with the maple leaves. I guess we will need to see a labelled version to verify. They also made a Lime Juice cordial and raspberry vinegar, could have been one of these too.
The shape of the bottle reminds me of the Rose's Lime Cordial

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1