Embossed NDNR bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

morbious_fod

Reaction score
Very nice bunch of ND/NRs indeed. I just added one of those Crass ones to my collection and a French ND/NR hobbleskirt Coca-Cola both grabbed for a buck. I've always been partial to the ND/NRs due to their embossed nature, I will pick up an acl one from time to time as well.

wonkapete

Reaction score
I haven't added any NDNR bottles to my collection in quite some time. Within the past month, I've added these two!! That Brownie is one of my top 5 favorites! It's very cool!

Oh, picked up that Old Colony at the Coke convention couple weeks ago for $.50!!

ndnr.jpg

madman

Reaction score
hey pete very nice bottles thanks for posting!

druggistnut

Reaction score
I thought I had seen all the NDNR bottles, but you just showed me about five I didn't know existed.
Excellent.
Bill

Wangan

Reaction score
Please excuse me,for I am not a soda collector.Could someone tell me the years that ND/NR ran,and why are they sought after?I have just found a trash dump behind an old drive-in theater loaded with bottles,many of which are ND/NR although they look to be much newer than these bottles.

I also found some old film that was played at the theater and a very ornate whiskey.I kept the whiskey because it is so pretty which makes it valuable to me.I am going back out of curiosity because I barely scratched the surface and was too tired after working the night shift.Thank you in advance to whomever answers my questions.

waskey

Reaction score
I have some ndnr bottles that you don't appear to have if your interested I can send you pics.

wonkapete

Reaction score
Here's a few more I've recently picked up.

Check out this 16 oz Diet Rite!

ta.jpg

And a 16 oz Nehi!

106.jpg

goldminor

Reaction score
I would like to know how much this pepsi bottle is worth. The one under wonkapete's post. It says: I love these Pepsi bottles.. one on the left is a high $$, hard to find one.. Does anyone here know how much it is worth?

madman

Reaction score
hey pete very nice thanks for posting!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn