Eureka Milk bottles wanted!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottleworm

Reaction score
Hello I am looking for milk bottles from Eureka Illinois. If you have 1 please contact me! Please show me any other Illinois milks you may have. Thanks!

Plumbata

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not sure if you've seen this, but here are the meager listings compiled by the bottle club for Eureka:
11012996_10105217519920070_6211315052727313169_n.jpg

Bottleworm

Reaction score
Oh wow! Thank you Plummy! I heard you talk about this before but never saw it! Thank you! Hey my milk bottle isn't listed there![:D] I am going to get some digging and exploring done this fall! Gonna get my Eureka collection growing! Hopefully. Thanks again for the picture!

Plumbata

Reaction score
I'm glad you appreciate the info! I wasn't sure if you'd seen it before, the page on the left is from the 1991 bottle book, the page on the right is from the 2009 addition of new listings recorded after the first publication. With milks being both more recent and rather popular it is great that you've discovered ones that no one knew about (referring to the busted larger size you've found in addition to the half pint). Hopefully you can locate more killer additions when you get out and do more digging and exploring; I'm sure there are plenty of goodies waiting to be found.

Bottleworm

Reaction score
WOW! My milk hasn't been discovered for that long! That is pretty cool! I still need the large size. I don't know if it comes in a quart or not. Haven't seen any shards of it yet. I have a new older place to dig that I found yesterday. Old BIM sodas and cork top meds. Hopefully it will produce something whole this fall. As it is surrounded by poison ivy. Sure wish I could get into the privies but I don't know anyone here in town with an old house. I can't find my houses home. Our house is from the early 1870's so there has to be one but I don't know how to probe! Thanks again Plummy.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH