Ever dream of digging bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oldtimer

Reaction score
I have a bottle digging dream once or twice a week...Usually I am digging a whole nest of them, and I seem to always be digging under the nest, letting them tinkle down out into my boogerhooks.. The last dream I had was three nights ago...I found a paneled (like an Atwoods bitters, or arabian balsam) demijhon about 14" tall with a 90% paper label still on it...It was a light light blue tint, and had a broken top like an English ink...wierd huh?

Oldtimer.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
A 14" tall burst top paneled ink !!!!! WOW ! Talk about your Master inks !!!!!!
I have seen a paneled ( paddled) demijohn in Olive green before. But it had a tapered lip.[;)]
So you see your dream really isn't as far fetched as one might think. KEEP LOOKING.....Some believe dreams come true !
Can anybody out there analyze Oldtimers dream ?????[8|]

Dawny

Reaction score
I had a dream a few days ago that i was digging for hours and found nothing .. but then all of a sudden i found a board with some guys name on it... it creeped me out and i ran away.. lol some dream huh?[8|]

bne74honda

Reaction score
I had a dream yesterday morning that I was walking through an old barn scouting...I woke up and I was walking through an old barn scouting. Turns out I worked all night and stopped there after fishing in the morning. Weird, eh? [&:]

I dreamt a few days ago of getting fired and having enough money to not care.[8D]...does that count as a dream of bottle digging? [&:]

Brian

Tandy

Reaction score

[:)] It is pleasing to see that I am not alone, as I also sometimes dream of bottles. For some reason the bottles I dream of finding are among those that I want. Sound familiar?

Unfortunately, so far none of my dreams have come true, the "really great dig" never seems to materialise, but maybe one of these days there will be that dream which finally does come true. [:)]

I hope so.

Cheers

S.C. Warner

Reaction score
it happens out in Vegas, and it happens in Moline.
Kind of like hunting Morel mushrooms in the spring. I close my eyes and I see mushrooms. Same thing happens with bottles. Maybe it's the brains way of fine tuning?
Maybe a sixth sense is involved in finding old bottles or dumps. Seems that way to me anyway.
Anyway, you are not alone.

bearswede

Reaction score
Since I don't get out much anymore (sob, sigh!!!), I seem to be dreaming more about finding dumps and digging them... I dreamt about some ol' farmer shacking me off his property the other night... I can only assume I was there looking for bottle dumps...

Other dreams had a constant thread of scoring some good glass in a cellar (or cellar hole; not sure which)... Details are lacking...

But now I go to bed and dream about winning that bottle I just put a bid on (ebay or glassworks)... And in the morning...??? Well, sometimes my dreams come true...Boy, howdy!!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Ron

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday