Every member new and old reply to this post

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

justadddirt

Reaction score
Can't flush, Rick has a privy.[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] Full of great bottles too!!!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Yea lobe privys dont flush!! bhahahahah!! Lets keep this baby rollin! come newbees come wanabees come one come all!! and lets hit 10.000 bhahahah!!! lets do it for out house hole![8D]

Mihai

Reaction score
For me, the record is 7 times a day, established when I was 19, but now I'm getting rusty and 5 times seems like a prety high target. 4 times is a rarety, 3 is very good, twice is fine, once is acceptable if is long enough. That's washing my teeth.

What were you thinking? [sm=tongue.gif]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hey yea! now that's an idea! a buck a piece 6 thousands members 6 grand, that should keep us up and running a while[8D] I am going to start a new thread NUTTIN BUT NONSENSE hahaha. see it brought them out of the closet. Rick

Mihai

Reaction score
Even if I understand that to keep running a forum site like this requires funding I don't understand why there are always people who will spoil the fun by thinking that they have more rights to read or post something. The whole point of internet is to give opportunity to the ones less fortunate to have access to information, to express something or even having a bit of fun.

I used to post more often on this forum a while ago. At that time people used to be more relaxed. I guess I'll have to abstain myself from writing...

Mihai

Reaction score
I've just received a private message of support asking me to not quit posting and you know what? I'll continue writing on this forum until Roger will kick me out.

Thank you Lobeycat for your generosity but you missed my point.

And because we're talking about numbers let me give you one: there are too many people on this forum posting just to get a higher NUMBER but they have nothing to say. I mean, how can you have 1000 posts in one month and a half?

Better get a shovel, dig for an hour and post a picture of a sexy torpedo.

JohnRoy

Reaction score
Georgia represented by at least 1 member, maybe more...
-John

Mihai

Reaction score
Hey lobeycat, than what means "in reply to Mihai" from the end of your message?

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology