EXPENSIVE Chero Cola!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ACLbottles

Reaction score
Check out this Chero I found on eBay. I've never seen an amber one before. Anyone know if any other towns used amber bottles? http://www.ebay.com/itm/121315824564?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
$_57.JPG

MichaelFla

Reaction score
IMHO, it was an aqua bottle that has been irradiated. I've been collecting Florida bottles for quite a while and have never heard of an amber Florida Chero. Nor any from anywhere else, come to think of it.Of course, there is always the possibility that I am wrong. I have been before and probably will be again.

2find4me

Reaction score
PERRY, FL! I have been looking for a Chero from Perry, it would be a great addition to my collection.But it is probably Nuked, I have never heard of a amber straight sided Chero-Cola.Someone is getting ripped off for $1,000!!!I wonder if it is possible there could be a Amber Chero from FL, with only a few in existence?

judu

Reaction score
wow dennis...are the others from florida as well?...i myself had never heard of an amber chero either...thats great to learn........

MichaelFla

Reaction score
I had never heard of one. It is awesome. Wish I had that kind of money. Someone jumped right on it, though.

MichaelFla

Reaction score
Here was the response I got from her after asking the provenance: "[style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: arial, sans-serif; color: #000;"]Hello
I purchased this bottle several years back on Ebay.
Thanks,Ellen"[/style]

LC

Reaction score
I never saw a crown top pop bottle I would give twenty for , I know there are goods ones out there though . Most I ever sold one for was a hundred . Wish I could get that out of the ones I have out back lol . Getting ready to try and unload all my embossed and acl crown tops . Need to get them all hauled out of the building and get some pics of them . That's going to be a real job .

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis