extreme privy diggin

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
NO, New York. I remember diggin' a million dollar back yard in Brooklyn. That's what the owner had invested in the property, anyway. Chump change these days, but this was the '80s. We had to restore lots of herringbone laid bricks, and a nice water feature. We lost money on that deal, but, hail, at least we got to dig the stoner. The headlines read, " California Carpetbaggers Pillage NY State". Man, we hit Watertown, Albany(nice gang boys there), Troy, Saratoga, and too many others to mention. Found a Killer Albany slip glazed jug just laying in the weeds. I have stories and memories to last me forever.

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
cool. dont dig philly pits LOL, youll have to spend a week locating one, have it go 22' to 35' deep, and find out it was already dug. you might find my buddy Dougs beer cans at the bottom.

so im guessing theres nothing left to dig in Cali that you guys had to come to our neck of the woods?

Mainepontil

Reaction score
I dug Phily good back in the 80's as did many other diggers.....I'd give up an move to the burb's.

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
did you dig North, South, West, South West?

the philadelphia urban landscape is shifting, and major developments in low income areas have already been built. For this development to reach another old part of philadelphia, it will take another 25+ years in which case i will be waiting.

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
OK, whos first? LOL

1452844642_l.jpg

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
its a privy. see the round feature at the bottom? its a big round brickliner. wasnt ever filled in because of a huge granite slab coverin it! cool huh? thats a 15ft drop your looking at!

dont worry, we already went down. [:D]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbudagirl