Fever & Ague Antidote - any info???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
They aren't real good though. I took them on the fly,

DB1D5CEF88ED49FB8C55D61EFF4B26B4.jpg

Hey David,

My first thought when I saw this picture was, "Ooo, nice photo, great haloing effect..." so I beg to differ. I think you really gave a feel for the glass.

How many "Antidote" bottles are there? I can't think of another & I'm feelin too lazy to go get Fike.

I did find this example of creative marketing that I thought some people might get a kick out'ta.

coolwir1.jpg

daeldred

Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement surfaceone! By the way, I've been meaning to ask you. Why do you always have (what seems to be) a random image after all of your posts? Do you look one up on the internet every time or do you have them in a folder waiting to use 'em? Some of them are cool...like the Memphis Jug Band!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
With the right cork, it would be the perfect pill vial.. I'm surprised we don't see more of these.. I like...

ORIGINAL: daeldred

Thanks for the encouragement surfaceone! By the way, I've been meaning to ask you. Why do you always have (what seems to be) a random image after all of your posts? Do you look one up on the internet every time or do you have them in a folder waiting to use 'em? Some of them are cool...like the Memphis Jug Band!

..another member also requests a response to this... at least tell us what continent you live on..[&:]

daeldred

Reaction score
I messed that one up. I was trying to quote GunterHess. I bet this bottle didn't change once in the entire time it was made.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85