Finally got that Amber KX-19

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epgorge

Reaction score
Thanks, I bought it not knowing it had a crack in it. I liked it so much, I kept it. It is worthless, though. Joel

PoisonBottleGuy

Reaction score
epgorge said:
Thanks, I bought it not knowing it had a crack in it. I liked it so much, I kept it. It is worthless, though. Joel
Worth is in the eye of the beholder :) I would take any example I could get. Those sell for a pretty penny if in good condition

epgorge

Reaction score
Yes, and thank you for reminding me of that fact. Unfortunately, I paid a pretty penny for it and then realized it wasn't worth the investment. I did it thinking I could turn it, because I did realize it was of value and going cheaply. What I did not do was read the fine print prior to bidding on it because it did mention the crack. Live and learn. I still like it and it is on my main kitchen window so I can do see it when on KP duty.Joel

Longhunter

Reaction score
epgorge said:

One sure thing about ebay.... there are good sellers and BAD sellers. Also, educate yourself on the current values of bottles and you might be able to save yourself some $$.I have several cracked or bruised bottles in my collection. BUT, I am happy with them until that perfect example comes along.[:)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide