Finally something this year!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jon_eldred

Reaction score
Sorry about the first test photo.

This year started out preatty crummy because the three main digging spots that I had, one land dump, one water diving dump, and one swamp dump, started to dry up. Except for three crying shame broken bottles, octagonal medium green open pontil ink, stoddard utilty open pontil bottle and a open pontil Kelly's saparilla bottle from portland maine, this year hasn't turned up anything much to talk about. Then it changed over night in one quick hour and a half dive. I had found a place early in the year that turned up about four broken stoneware beer bottles but other than that nothing elsa. Then one day i was suspended from work for a eronenous charge but thats another story. So on the most beautiful day out of the three day suspendsion i desided to check out that new spot one more time since early in year it had rained a month straightup hear. I fugured that the high rain water must have uncovered some stuff and surely i was right. As i started down the stream using my goggles and snorkel icame across a small sand bar that had shifted. Ilooked down and saw a broken Dr. Tobias Venitian Linement that was open pontil, then i saw a flared lip open pontil trasks magnetic oiment bottle as well. This is when i knew it was about to heat up. One after another i started to find open pontil and early 70's bottles and panles. to make a longer story short this is what i found.

Broken

Dr. Tobias venitian linament op
Trasks magnetic oitment flared lip op
Voldner's aromatic snapps olive green sand pontil
2 aqua eight side umbrella ink op
stoddard utilty op
teal green Scheaneck's pulmanary tonic op (unseen before in my life)
moss green cathedral pickle jar panel
like five un embosed op puff bottles

Whole

Flared lip unembosed utilty vile op free blown
Dr. Rogers liver wart tar scovell's somthing or another fropn Cinn. hinge mold
1 1/2 x 1 1/2 square op olive green blacking bottle
aqua eught sided umbrella ink (pontil so big the bottle rests on it if it wern't for the felt pads on the bottum)
Last but not least Eight sided red amber w/ 2 embosed dots on the side umbrella ink w/ a elongated refired sheared neck and lip

P.S. Sorry about the spelling, I'm horeable at that.

112FFD54E12448A39CD7DD801610FC06.jpg

Attachments

• 112FFD54E12448A39CD7DD801610FC06.jpg
    112FFD54E12448A39CD7DD801610FC06.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 69

bottle_head9

Reaction score
Congratulations on your finds. I`ll take those inks and that blacking bottle any day of the week[;)]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc