First dive of 2010, froze my buns off!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

riverdiver

Reaction score
Thanks diggerdave,

I noticed that the top had jagged glass so I was unsure if it was a break or poor mold conditions.

David Fertig

Reaction score
The insulator is the bottom half of a 2 piece. The bottom is the CD 190 and the top is a CD 191. In that condition - worth a couple bucks, say $2-5. Now if it was colored, then....

Dave

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Froze your buns off?? Comeon River diver, I've been diving for a month now, and in a wet suit. Ok, sorry to say, my suggestion? More blubber ;) keeps you warm lol

Seriously, 40 degrees is about my limit, in a wet suit. You gotta be safe if you feel yourself getting cold. The bigger worry for me is exhaustion. I gotta get a suit that isn't so tight around the chest.
Glad to see you're out diving. Glad you got some good glass.
I'll be in the water tomorrow (Tues). Wish me luck

Wangan

Reaction score
When I had my waverunner,I used to jump the river falls like a Salmon at ice-out.A good blast to the face was always a shocker!Riding down the river on the ice flow was fun too.I would love to be able to afford a diving setup.Keep the stories coming and I love that Amber case Gin!

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Cool. Thanks for posting. I just got my first tanks in on Sunday (and I was mildly cold). I have lost a flag in that same way. Now I zip-tye it on so it can't come out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles