Flasherr's bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
RE: Flasherr's bottles more pics

After seeing my last post i decided it was time to change out bottles and dust. here is this load i have decided to display. Hope you enjoy
IMG_3000.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3009.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

IMG_3005.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

epackage

Reaction score

Hey Flashy, that blue lattice poison looks so out of place that I think you should send it to NJ in a trade for some acl's...[;)]

flasherr

Reaction score

YEa i bought out a collection ended up with about 8 huge boxes the people inherited them and I found out about it. I was told they wanted over $1,000 for the collection. I thought wow thats out of my range but ill look anyways. I got there and they had the best bottles basically in a couple small boxes. in those boxes were straight sided cokes, the Texas big chief and that blue poison. well i roughly looked through other boxes bunch of common stuff. there may still be some sleepers in the boxes i bought them over 6 mo ago and haven't even gone back through them. Well i told them there was no way i could pay that much for them but told them i would happily pull out what was best to my knowledge and let them know what they had. they had already talked to one guy but i knew he would cherry pick and low ball the hell out of them and leave them the junk. I made an offer based on the 2 small boxes for the whole collection told them i didnt want to low ball what they were asking and just discussed it with them. when it was all said and done i got everything at a great price they just wanted rid of them and didn't want to piece them out a couple at a time through antique mall. Best i could tell is it is about an $80 poison but yall would know better on that one than me. I plan to keep it for now as i like the way it looks.

sodapops

Reaction score
Your right on all counts flasher, The red Frost King from Okla. is pretty rare. I have gone through a very long dry spell and not bought or found a bottle I need in a long while. The Tulsa bottle show is coming up in July and maybe I will be able to find some bottles.[sm=lol.gif]
ORIGINAL: flasherr

Frost King is from Clovis NM. is the Oklahoma a rare one? I think you emailed me on craigslist dfw are one time asking about that one. I think some of the bottles that are in these pics might have come from you at the Tulsa bottle show. if i remember right i bought some gold lettered route 66 bottle off you. Im pretty sure im thinking of the right person. If i remember right a grandchild had helped you price some of your bottles and they didnt think much of your bottles lol i had to double check the prices they had put .25 and .50 labels on a lot of bottles lol.

flasherr

Reaction score
im debating on if im going to Tulsa show this year haven't been in several years. I just know i will set up in the flea market part instead of the bottle area. I dont have high end bottles for sale like the guys there are looking for so i have to appeal to the general public. Its at least a 4 hr drive plus cost just to go. so i need to maximize my space for most sales. Well have your grand kid help price bottles this years lol. The part that hurts me is i would like to go to Houston show for first time but it is weekend after and not sure if i can generate the funds to go to both. im just amazed i can remember all that about your booth but couldn't pick you out of a line up lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen