Flask Collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

theroadwarrior10

Reaction score
These are some of my better ones. I do have a lot of the same not pictured. I have not yet looked into the higher- end flasks simply because I can afford these kind for about $5-10 each. I made the sign myself. I based the cost of a shot of Whiskey around the 1880s. I also spelled it wrong on purpose to symbolize a traveling sales merchant that would sell whiskey on an old trade route to folks passing by. It was common for people in rural area to not have sufficient educations.

P1050078_zps03310768.jpg

P1050080_zps29dfb5a1.jpg

epackage

Reaction score
I have a bunch of flasks here, maybe we will trade one day...

theroadwarrior10

Reaction score
yeah that sounds good. I will have some spending money in the next few months as well I could play with.

epackage

Reaction score
I'll try and get a pic or two posted here for you tomorrow... Nothing special, just a bunch of flasks from box lots

theroadwarrior10

Reaction score
That is what I enjoy. It might sound a little odd, but I like every variation. I like different wordings and measures. I even have one that has the company and location on the bottom of a warranted flask. I have never seen that before. My goal is to have a room in my house that is authentic to around 1900s I will have a bar and on the wall will sit shelves of flasks and booze bottles. The walls will be old barn wood. A step back into time.

Any who, pictures would be nice. My fiancée ordered me a citron flask, Warranted Oval, and a beautiful Warranted with the letters in the middle of it instead of 3/4 up. Looking forward to them.

Plumbata

Reaction score
I really like that fancy Union Made Warranted Flask. Nice display overall, thanks for sharing!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter