Flasks & Wines I think!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dirtdiggerswife

Reaction score
Left to right Green,; GEO.CH.GEMUNDEN SAVANNAH GA. back;LAGER BEER would like to know the year, neck has really nice bubbles & the neck is tilted or leans. Any info?---Next one is lite aqua;REGESTERED IN NEW JERSEY D. RODNEY NEWYORK back BELFAST GINGER ALE.--- Next one is brown/amber,FEDERAL LAW FORBIDS SALE OR RE-USE OF THIS BOTTLE THE DRAMBUIE LIQUEUR Co Ltd EDINBURCH SCOTLAND bottom; BOTTOM MADE IN UNITED KINGDOM UGB P C462 has a raised dot on neck & small bubbles.---The 4th one has no embossing, iron pontil bottom it is thick & heavy for its size Thanks for asking, & any help is greatly appreciated

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: dirtdiggerswife

not sure what they held, how old.

F7A7F2B5FE094896AEDB9A7B572B8586.jpg
Whiskey, Wine, Whiskey, Laundry Bluing(I think) and another Whiskey

ncbred

Reaction score
That cobalt James Ray hutch/steamer whatever you want to call it, is just plain awesome!

Blackglass

Reaction score
There is some great stuff there! I absolutely love the squat and cobalt sodas. Congrats!

That green pontiled stout looking one is pretty aeesome, too. Porter or ale maybe?

dirtdiggerswife

Reaction score
I guess you could call them finds, we knew they were there. ALL of these bottles, sodas, meds, flasks, & wines all of them have been in 3 cardboard boxes out in a tractor trailer 40' storage container for at least 22 years. They are not mine, they belong to my late father in law. I just love them. We are building a house with a display alcove/shelves with lights to display his findings! Three of Walters 1st cousins worked with them on the Savannah River Banks in the 1960's Early 70's. Walter's dad let them keep a few of the John Ryan/ James Ray they have the Cobalt blues too! I will ask next time we get together if they want to sell for an honest price. So I reckon my pa in law would be happy to know that I got those old bottles out, found out how to clean them up a bit, and we are going to display them. They have never been shown to anyone except family, and only one at a time, as he would find them. Walter's brother & sister have no interest in them at all!! As Yall post information about each bottle I'm writing it in my tablet & will display the info as well. Thank you Guys & Gals for caring!!! P.S. Walter says they are mine!!

DIGGIN DOC

Reaction score
DOUBLE WOW! ON THOSE COBALT BLUES! ME LIKE ME LIKE (ME JEALOUS)[;)]

bottlekid76

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone else caught it or not but the John Ryan Excelsior there is the straight line version and much tougher to find than the arched bottle. It's a great bottle to find for sure. [;)]

~Tim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85