FOHBC Expo Displays

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sandchip

Reaction score
Great stuff. That food and pickle display is smoking!

tigue710

Reaction score
the food pickle display was amazing! So much good stuff to see there, and buy if you were spending.

Jim I've seen a few different takes on the earth quake shelving, they incorporate a spring loaded stopper on the top like you guessed which allows the bottle to be put in or removed. they have come a long way from a string tied along the front of the shelf!

probe buster

Reaction score
It was a great show and the exhibits seemed to go on forever--23 of them I think. My only regret was not having the opportunity to meet some of you. The three days seem a blur as I look back on them now, as there was always something going on every moment. Thanks for an excellent show Marty!

Here's a link to my exhibit (less the educational information): http://www.insulators.info/pictures/?id=348365526
You can click on "View Original" at the top of the page for a closer view.

Dwayne

kungfufighter

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: sandchip

Great stuff. That food and pickle display is smoking!

Quoted for truth. This is hand's down the best display I have ever seen at a bottle show!

surfaceone

Reaction score
this display won the FOHBC most educational award.

Hey Dwayne,

Wonderful exhinit, sir! If you have the chance, could you direct us to that excised "educational information." I'd like to learn more about those beauties, please.

09nat33.jpg

probe buster

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

Hey Dwayne,

Wonderful exhibit, sir! If you have the chance, could you direct us to that excised "educational information." I'd like to learn more about those beauties, please.

Thanks for the compliment and request, I'd be more than happy to...that was the primary purpose of the exhibit, to share information! Anyone interested in a PDF of the exhibit handout, feel free to email me at: owis@roadrunner.com

Just to clarify, the pic of the Brookfield exhibit posted by surfaceone immediately above is from a show a few years back. The offer here is for the swirls exhibit handout from the Reno Expo: http://www.insulators.info/pictures/?id=348365526

Dwayne

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem