For Glassman... Chaos and Creation at Abbey Road.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Jamie this is pretty neat..... gonna bring back a lot of memories....If any of you are Beatles fans your gonna get goose bumps.[:)] The Beatles were masters and Paul was a big reason. My favorite part is at the 36:18 mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9elQeVfrLOo

glass man

Reaction score
THANK YOU SO MUCH STEVE MAN!!!In the beginning they had to let George Martin do the recording part of it all...they were fast learners...and slowly began to learn the recording aspects ...it is wild that SARGENT PEPPER was all recorded only on a four track recorded as Paul shows on the video you played...and there were many sounds on that album...they tried all sorts of things like just rubbing a finger across a comb and so.

George Martin was still needed though...on Strawberry Fields [mostly a JOHN song] they had two different recordings of the song..John liked some of one and then part of the 2nd...Martin told John"But one is recorded in a different key then the other..John said "AH YOU CAN DO IT" and left..Martin did iy by slowing one down and that brought them together in the same key and why John's voice sounds so "trippy" on it.

I have always believed it was the competition of John and Paul that made them so good...first it was a friendly competition later not so much...then it was so bad it was time to end it all...of course George started writing good songs of his on...but it takes all 4 to be the BEATLES ..any one of them missing just ain't the same...you will often hear the Beatles are the best group of all time [I know some will differ] yet you never hear how great they were as musicians ;;;like Clapton is a great guitarist or Hendrix is...and how Keith Moon,Ginger Baker etc..are great drummers...the BEATLES were great on their instruments though....but the sum indeed were greater then the parts to me.

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR KINDNESS STEVE!!!JAMIE

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward