forgiveness

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

suzanne

Reaction score
Forgiveness is like setting someone free. And that someone is you

RedGinger

Reaction score
Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
-Mark Twain

Stardust

Reaction score
I <3 that quote Laura, one of my favorites ~ as life is so very short ~

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Try a search for the movie "Heaven's Rain." Taken from from Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice. An amazing movie that is entirely a true story, not based on a true story. You can't find it on Amazon or in the video store. I have a copy (cost $28) and don't care how big a man or woman you are, it will bring a tear to your eye. If not, you have no heart. The entire movie is about the lesson of forgiveness. Made me rethink some aspects of my life.

PD

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Try a search for the movie "Heaven's Rain."  Taken from from Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice.  An amazing movie that is entirely a true story, not based on a true story.  You can't find it on Amazon or in the video store.  I have a copy (cost $28) and don't care how big a man or woman you are, it will bring a tear to your eye.  If not, you have no heart.  The entire movie is about the lesson of forgiveness.  Made me rethink some aspects of my life.

PD
Thanks for this Tom...hope to see it sometime.

The Bible says GOD is ready to forgive us even before we ask...but we have to ask.

I find forgiving others is easier for me to give to others...but hard to forgive myself...just the way it has always been with me..if I could change it I would..maybe I can forgive myself for having such a hard time forgiving myself![:-][8D][8|][:D]

FORGIVENESS IS A GROOVY THANG!!JAMIE

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583