Found my first marble!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

woodswalker

Reaction score
Thanks for the help road dog....who knows how long its been tumbling around the lake either....I was surprised that it hadn't lost it's roundness or have any cracks from hitting against other rocks......
I figured I'd find my first one down a privy or in a dump or foundation....and of all the places it washed right up to my feet!![:)]
I was having a great day that day to until some lady came down from her million dollar home and told me I shouldn't be in her back yard with my vicious dog( gizmo) not on a leash.....I wash like first off you don't and can't own the lake...because I was in the water....so she said she was going up to call the sheriff...I said whatever makes your day lady....then I said (LOL) sorry your having such a bad day and in such mean spirits...most people I meet down here are very friendly.....she stuttered a bit at that and then said well i guess I'm going to have to be the bitch and call the police, then said not like its the first time......My reply was...somehow that doesn't surprise me...but have a wonderful evening[:D] Gotta kill them with kindness.....they come and stay from May to September and act like they own the whole town.....and to call my precious Gizmo vicious was HILARIOUS!!!!!

Manda~

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
Looks like a treble clef...oh, the marble? Don't have a clue but you sure did a great job on your nails. [:)]

woodswalker

Reaction score
I know she's fat enough already!! and I don't want little monsters running around....

And thanks...I been practicing...I might work in a machine shop but still like to look girly lol!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229