Found Untouched Bottle dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Fredcat1

Reaction score
Not sure of the age yet. Going back today. Many just under the surface? Do I dig? Any comments would be helpful as I am new to this. Thanks!

groundsloth

Reaction score
Dig dig dig !!! Someone else will find it sooner than you might think....that's the way it always seems to go.

kleinkaliber

Reaction score
Dig! Then post some photos of what you find. Always lots of help here with IDing what you find.

Fredcat1

Reaction score
We did not dig very much. Just scoped out the surface. The surface is about 1946. Found some coke and Whale Brand soda and more. As a newbie How do you find spots to dig deeper?

kleinkaliber

Reaction score
Dig a few small holes where your surface finds are. that will tell you pretty quick if it is just a scattering of stuff on the surface or a trash pit. If you find yourself digging in a trash pit (fingers crossed), a potato rake is a good tool to dig through everything with little risk of breaking a bottle. There is no sure fire way of knowing without digging. Even the best diggers dig plenty of unproductive holes.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Any old rusty beer cans in this dump? Sorry to hijack. LEON.

Fredcat1

Reaction score
Will try and do some test holes. A large tree had fallen a while ago and there is bottles in the whole...Weird. Not a lot of cans though I did see one rusty cone top.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Any visable paint on this cone top? What state do you live in? I collect rusty dented holey cans. I can fix them. LEON.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal