Fraud alert

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MichaelFla

Reaction score
Just noticed that of the four items listed here, three of them have been irradiated. The seller is notorious for irradiating them and not telling people that the 'rare' color is artificial. Hope none of you are being scammed or taken in.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Thanks Mike. It is a disgusting deception and a form of fraud, on the part of the seller's objective. I think there a lot of people on the forum watching gang that blow whistles like you just did. It isn't a good deal to buy unstandard colors - in my opinion. Fortunately I am too old to buy very many thing any more. I am trying to find some pieces of early glass with hand blown and hand tooled threaded finishes, internal and external for a blog I am trying to assemble for my homepage. RED Matthews

epackage

Reaction score
At this point I give up, anyone stupid enopugh to bid on this garbage is getting what they deserve. I'm gonna start doing the same and making money hand over fist, this convinces me...

MNJars

Reaction score
If ebay had a comment section beneath every auction, this practice would probably disappear.

goodman1966

Reaction score
I may be missing out on a lot of good items on eBay, but this is one of the reasons I don't buy there. I guess just warning people is all you can do. My dad had a name for these kind of people----@&$#head!

FitSandTic

Reaction score
I agree with epackage on this topic. Buyers need to learn to spot these faked items they are just as bad as crappy reproductions in my opinion. At least there are quality reproductions out there, these irradiated items are just a cancer on the hobby. Until buyers learn to not buy this junk it is only going to get worse.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese