FREE-Instant Pop Shoppe Collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wilkie

Reaction score
Great Deal! Recycle the bottles and use the cash to buy a few real antique bottles. Then use the plastic crates for storage of your other antique bottles.

digger mcdirt

Reaction score
I had a case of those I bought for a $1 at a local yard sale. I could not give them away ! I finally threw them in with a bunch of junk I sold to get them out of the way. The man called me several months later and said he couldn't sell the either. I ran into him back a few months ago and he said I hauled them off to the dumpster [8|]

Michdigger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wilkie

Great Deal! Recycle the bottles and use the cash to buy a few real antique bottles. Then use the plastic crates for storage of your other antique bottles.
Good idea Wilkie.. They dont give ya crap around here for glass[:mad:] What do you get for a pound of glass?

digger mcdirt

Reaction score
Wow around here no one buys glass but me [:D] and only then for my collection. No really I would say it would be a great deal if there was a place to sell the glass. But here in rural West Tenn I don't know of anywhere. They do buy cans copper etc just not glass.

Wilkie

Reaction score
My son takes cans, plastic bottles and glass in about once a quarter. I never pay much attention to the rates but I wanna say it's something like 35 cents a lb. or something like that. Much less then cans or plastic. I read on the internet that California recycles 85% of the nations glass. I guess many states don't recycle glass, too bad......

T D

Reaction score
those bottles made their way through ebay a few years ago. It must be a billion of them out there. Looks like good target material...

Wilkie

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: T D

those bottles made their way through ebay a few years ago.  It must be a billion of them out there.  Looks like good target material...
Target balls? Great idea!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday