FREE SANBORN MAPS; YES FREE PDF FORMAT

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Lordbud

Reaction score
I used the provided info, logged in and was able to bring up any state, etc.

So I chose California, checked the lot of a former house I dug many years ago.

Per the map, the out-building is in the correct spot -- but at that time it was located in the lot next door...pretty interesting as 10% of the pit (when we dug it) was located
other side of the fenceline. So, at some point through the years, the property boundry line was shifted over by approximately 5 feet.

The age of the bottles went from a 1930s embossed local milk all the way down to an
1890s embossed local druggist in the bottom corner that my parter pulled out
just before the slow motion cave in put an end to our endeavors.

kharrar

Reaction score
Rick,

Have you tryed the free login? If you have problems I would be glad to help you out.

Been using Google Earth a lot to spot old foundations in ghost towns. Using some other maps of house layout I was able to get the GPS location of the pits; we will see how accurate this info is.

Will try the thermal imager soon on a row of pits that I have found to see if they give a signature before I dig them. Will take pictures of these digs for sure!

All the best,

Karl

tfredrich

Reaction score
Hi Karl,
Hoping you may be able to e-mail (tfredrich@hotmail.com) me something from the downtown area of Oconomowoc Wi. and maybe downtown area of Fort Atkinson Wi.
Thanks so much!
Tom

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hey Karl, I tried every thing and can not get get my state, IM looking for a town called catasauqua PA, check it out see if you come up with any thing, if so cool, if not, thanks for trying Rick. heres my email slamiezzzz@aol.com

Ps: I still like using my good OLE (privy vibes) to find pits.

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
i tried earler today and it gave me only the option of texas...what i did was leave and come back use the same information and it worked that time...so i guess if it doesnt work the first time just try it again

kharrar

Reaction score
Rick,

Will get the maps and e-mail them to you.

Karl

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229